Treat ageing skin, acne and unwanted pigmentation
Free skin consultation
Why wait any longer?
The G&T Brighten Peel
Our G&T Brighten Peels use a highly-advanced combination of glycolic acid and taurine. Glycolic acid is one of the most effective, clinically proven Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) peels available. It increases exfoliation to produce outstanding results such as rejuvenating your skin and leaving skin softer, with a more youthful appearance.
Glycolic acid peels are also effective at addressing pigmentation.
- Exfoliation occurs when the bonds between older skin cells are broken down, allowing them to fall away
- Natural moisturising processes are reinvigorated to keep your skin more hydrated.
- Stimulates the creation of new, fresh skin cells
- Increases the density of collagen and elastin to improve elasticity
Agera® Rx Skin Peels
If you are looking for a way to improve your complexion and tackle problems such as acne and unwanted pigmentation, then an Agera® Rx Skin Peel offers a revolutionary treatment that leaves you with clearer, smoother and brighter skin.
After just one Agera® Rx Skin Peel treatment, you should see noticeable improvements to your complexion. You will not need any time off work after having this gentle peel because it stimulates the fibroblasts deep within your skin to produce new collagen and elastin without causing skin shedding, redness or irritation.
Most people notice a clearer, smoother and brighter complexion after just one treatment but typically a course of treatments will provide the best results.
- Subtle but noticeable results after just one treatment
- Combine with personalised home care regime for best result
- Little or no downtime
- Promotes collagen and elastin production